Enhanced Oil Level Regulators
with integrated Modbus RTU Connectivity
TK4-MB combines the established reliability and ease of installation of TK3+ with revolutionary flexibility of standard TK4 extending its connectivity capabilities through the introduction of wired serial interface based on Modbus RTU protocol.
TK4-MB in fact integrates two possibilities of communication interface:
• A wired serial interface based on Modbus RTU protocol.
• A wireless near field communication protocol that allows users to interact easily and directly with the oil level regulator using a Windows based PC or an Android device (Mobile Phone or Tablet).
The TK4-MB is designed to be connected to widely diffused Modbus RTU networks as a slave node opening the possibility of having the availability of info about working conditions of the product and thus of the system. Consequently it is possible to have remote monitoring of the compressor pack even further reliable and effective letting it possible to optimize systems performances, to prevent and manage alarms and to elaborate accurate maintenance plans.
Typical applications are:
• verification of product operation status and system operating conditions from remote control rooms (using Modbus interface).
• verification of product operation status and system operating conditions during normal maintenance operations directly on the unit without the needing of any connection (using wireless interface).
• functioning timings customization for system’s optimization.
• alarm timings customization