SPECIALISTS IN LIQUID LEVEL SENSORS AND CONTROLLERS
Teklab has long time experience in Air conditioning and Refrigeration market.
During the years, we continuously enriched and updated our wide range of enhanced and reliable electronic products especially suited for controlling of liquid level in commercial refrigeration, industrial refrigeration and air conditioning applications in high and low pressure systems.
Typical applications are related to the monitoring of the level of oil and/or refrigerant in compressors, liquid receivers, liquid separators, etc
Teklab solutions for refrigeration systems
The use of CO2 as refrigerant is gaining popularity due to its low environmental impact.
With zero ozone depletion potential (ODP = 0) and a Global Warming Potential (GWP) of only 1, the use of CO2 in refrigeration systems can lead to decreased direct emissions of ozone depleting substances (ODS). Also the odorless and colorless CO2 is non-flammable .
His thermodynamic properties make it suitable for a wide range of applications in commercial refrigeration and air conditioning
The use of CO2 as refrigerant has advanced considerably in recent years and major supermarket chains are currently using CO2 systems in preference to HFC systems wherever feasible. In Europe and elsewhere the use of CO2 refrigeration systems is increasing steadily.
Teklab is involved in this evolution from many years and offers solutions for the level managing in R744 high pressure and extreme temperature cooling systems.
Teklab devices are designed for use in level monitoring applications for the control of oil or liquid CO2 for transcritical or subcritical systems.
The main features to highlight for R744 application of TEKLAB products are:
- Teklaboptical level switches have no mechanical moving parts, thus particularly suitable for high reliability level monitoring
- Possibility to combine the Temperature Management with Level switch in one unit
- High pressure resistance up to 130 Bar (150 bar for K25)
- High temperature resistance up to 125°C
- Well consolidated steel with fused glass technology ensures no leakage and good chemical compatibility with CO2 and the different kinds of oil used.
- Many installations worldwide of products in transcritical or subcritical applications.