The LC XT series of optical level switches are specially designed for use in level monitoring for controlling the oil level of compressors or the level of refrigerant in the system.
They can be mounted directly on the crank case of the compressors or on the oil separator/receiver.
They have bodies made of steel and a glass dome.
The two parts design allow the fast replacement of the electronic parts without depressurizing the system
The model combines the high temperature range
(up to 125°C) with variety of possible threads
(simply by changing the front part).Main Features
- The absence of mechanical moving parts ensures High reliability
- Well consolidated steel with fused glass technology ensures no leakage and good chemical compatibility.
- Electronic sensor can be easily replaced without empty and/or depressurize the plant due to the two parts design.
- Extended working temperature range
- No need for calibrations on the field
- Direct mounting onto various types of compressors (M20x1.5 or 1”1/8 – 18 UNEF adapter) and tanks (1/2”NPT adapter)
- Customizable delays on request
- Unit conform to directives: * 2004-108-CE * CEI EN 60204-1:2006