Rotalock (RLK) Level Switch
The Rotalock RLK02 optical level switch is specially designed for use in level monitoring for controlling the oil or refrigerant level in HVACS&R systems.
The bodies are made of steel and sensor dome is fused with the body so if well mounted the sensor is leakage free. The two parts design allow the fast replacement of the electronic parts without depressurizing the system. Main features
- The absence of mechanical moving parts ensures High reliability
- Well consolidated steel with fused glass technology ensures no leakage and good chemical compatibility.
- Electronic sensor can be easily replaced without empty and/or depressurize the plant due to the two parts design.
- Extended working temperature range
- No need for calibrations on the field
- Rotalock 1” 3/4 - 12 UNF and Rotalock 2” 1/4 - 12 UNF available
- Unit conform to directives: *2004-108-CE *CEI EN 60204-1:2006
(± 10%) 230VAC@50Hz / 115VAC@60Hz / 24 VAC@50/60Hz / 24VDC depending on selected model
Over voltage protection
EN 175301-803A connector (EX DIN 43650 size A)
Solid state output Normally Open or Normally Close in air
20mA max during normal operation
Max. output current:
Up to 100 mA
Nickel plated steel
Max. Temperature range:
Max working pressure:
100 ÷ 150 Nm for adapter installation on the system. Hand Screw with strength the sensor to the adapter